CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Hypothyroidism caused by root canal/candida? Edited

Views: 7,855
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,751,061

Re: Hypothyroidism caused by root canal/candida? Edited

If it turns out that testing/scanning doesn't confirm there's an infection in your root canal, but the symptoms persist and you remain convinced you might look into the protocol involving food grade hydrogen peroxide. A small but persistant bacterial load seeping from your mouth into your bloodstream will burden your immune system and rob you of minerals and more. I just recently started the HP myself. I've had a slight but chronic sinus congestion on one side for a few years now, and I'm convinced it stems from an upper filling that is structurally compromised. The percentage of the day that that side stays open/clear keeps going up. I think it's the HP, and I'm still in the early stages-low concentrations. But prior to this I had noticed that things that give my adrenals a boost also cause that sinus to open up and I've been taking some really good adrenal support recently...

You might try rubbing some neem oil into the area, I hear that stuff does wonders for gums. There is something called a caries dye stain that will find microcracks in your teeth, but to confirm if your RC is infected they'll probably start w/ xrays. If you go to a holistic/naturo doc they'll probably look at which tooth it is, see what meridian it's on and do some kinesiological testing. If you do decide you want to get the RC tooth taken out/replaced w/ something, ask them BEFOREHAND what they will do to disinfect the area, and will they use a laser. No, make that "a giant laser."..

Keep thinking, keep researching, keep asking questions. Ciao.

Hey, where's my nose?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)