CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hypothyroidism caused by root canal/candida? (LONG POST)

ERM Views: 7,914
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,751,061

Re: Hypothyroidism caused by root canal/candida? (LONG POST)

I think you need to check the root canal with the right dentist. If you found the holistic dentist is charging too much, perhaps you want to find another more affordable one.

The problem with root canal is that it attacks your immune system. That's why people with root canal can have different illness, but of the same source. However, just because the root canal is the cause, it doesn't mean taking it out will outright solving the problem. You need to take caution on how the process of taking it out, the alternative replacement, and afterwards, how to recover your body from the effect of root canal (building back your immune system). All these are tricky since now your body already weak (that's why finding the right dentist/doctor to help strengthen your body before any dental procedure is very important).

After the long process (hopefully no other complication), I hope you can recover from your hypothyroidism. The decision to get rid of it is a tough one, because most people would just settle with taking medicine regularly due to:

-) high cost of dental procedure
-) risk of further complication
-) no guarantee result (means after you take it out there is no guarantee how your body will react, will the illness lessen or gone completely is something the doctor can't guarantee)

But if you read the testimony of many (who do it the RIGHT way), you will see most of them say that it's the best decision they made (some say they recover 97%)--search the internet and this forum to read their testimony. Some others who complain of nothing or GOT worse usually is because they didn't do it the right way (sometimes it's not their fault, but further complication done by incompetent dentist). Minority simply regret to take out the tooth.(perhaps they don't feel it will threaten their health in the long run).

As for me, I am currently still looking for the right dentist to take it out. I've been to so many dentists (even the holistic/biological one), and they don't want to take it out for fear of further complication. But that's a good part, means the selection has been done for me :) The not so good part, still trying to find the right one:)

My suggestion for you is that you find out more about the root canal so you are aware of the full risk, plus the right procedure to take it out safely (wrong procedure will get you into more pain and trouble). Then, you can make the right decision regarding your health. Be careful in choosing your dentist. Just because the charge is expensive doesn't mean the dentist is competent. But those who competent perhaps will charge more. Try to find a good balance according to your need and budget. Make sure they are experience in handling root canal removal (don't be fooled by the term biological/holistic dentist, most of them can't/do not know how to remove it safely.)

Hope this helps,

ERM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)