CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The more I learn, the less I know...

grzbear Views: 2,345
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,748,595

Re: The more I learn, the less I know...

I agree with the harmful EM... and *some* other man made using of frequencies as well.

I say some, as some frequencies found in such as sound and light can also heal.

- Ultra-low frequency (ULF) -- 0-3 Hz
- Extremely low frequency (ELF) -- 3 Hz - 3 kHz
- Very low frequency (VLF) -- 3kHz - 30 kHz
- Low frequency (LF) -- 30 kHz - 300 kHz
- Medium frequency (MF) -- 300 kHz - 3 MHz
- High frequency (HF) -- 3MHz - 30 MHz
- Very high frequency (VHF) -- 30 MHz - 300 MHz
- Ultra-high frequency (UHF)-- 300MHz - 3 GHz
- Super high frequency (SHF) -- 3GHz - 30 GHz
- Extremely high frequency (EHF) -- 30GHz - 300 GHz

FM Radio 88-110 MHz
Cell Phone s 824-869 MHz
Wireless computers/internet 2.4 GHz, close to Super High frequency
Analog TV transmission at 400-600 MHz
Digital TV 600-1000MHz

Cordless phones 900MHz - 5.8 GHz
Worse than Cell Phone s... and they are on and constantly emitting... between the wireless, cells, and cordless, you have a EM mini-tower farm in your home.

There are over 2,000 peer reviewed studies showing the harmful effects, including being the *cause* of some issues including IBS... which could be directly related to the affects of these frequencies on microflora, and our own cells.

I would say, that along with drinking clean water, and cleaning up one's diet, eliminating or minimizing EM exposure as best as we can, would be right up there.

Things may clear up with just those steps for some... who knows?

I am exposed to EMs everyday like crazy and cannot avoid it - work related - so I ground myself whenever I can, I have a small pad I take to work and rest my arms on when working at my desk, and stay barefoot nearly 100% of the time in and around my house... it has helped.

Earth shattering results? It could be getting subtly better with time, however, I have to say no, just another step in the right direction - enough to tell the difference.

I bought my wife a necklace that *enhances and strengthens* the body's own biofield... she has not taken it off since she put it on... but once.

Again - earth shattering results? No... but enough to tell the difference between wearing it or not... so she wears it.

I expect the results would be more noticeable to us if we were in tune with this communications between our human cells, the microflora and the outside world.

A very powerful add to thread... thank you uny.

grz-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)