CureZone   Log On   Join
The more I learn, the less I know...

grzbear Views: 2,785
Published: 13 y

The more I learn, the less I know...

I have been reading quite a bit about the loss of microorganism biodiversity in humans...

In industrialized countries... the *extinction* of certain species... I suppose this is to be expected with our use of drugs, and crazy, paranoid, food sanitation methods wiping out the *germs*.

Read up on the hygiene theory\hypothesis for all manner of illness... most notably perhaps at this point, asthma, and allergies.

Rather interesting is how our health is very dependent upon the microflora harbored... and fed by our dietary habits and lifestyle.

Microflora harbored, can affect everything from the AMOUNT and STRENGTH of stomach acid production and secretion, cardio vascular function, to nervous system, brain function and your ability to think and reason.

What fascinates me most... is that it has become very well known, and accepted... that the microflora we harbor, not only talk to each other, but also communicate with our *human* cells... directing them to make adjustments and changes dependent upon food and liquid choices, as well as our lifestyle.

That it is also becoming rapidly accepted that we exchange DNA with the microflora makes me wonder if these bits of DNA are the methods of communication in addition to the already known chemical signals transmitted between human cells and the microflora.

Of note to me, is that twice now I have allowed my cat to be his own doctor... once with a broken bone, and the second time with a severe puncture... I made the cat as comfortable as I could, but did not force him to remain in the *sanctuary* I had prepared for him.... he choose to lay on the *earth* grounding himself perhaps 85% of the time - right down into the grass, and then into the the dirt... microflora and all... visiting the *sanctuary* for food and water only.

As time went on, the cat healed... and heal he did, much faster both times than I would have imagined, he spent less and less time laying on the ground.

Must be something to that... the grounding, and microflora... and communications with the *beings* cells.

Run with it on your own if you want, comment if you wish.

grz-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)