CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tactics for making a doctor do a silicone test please!

clarebear Views: 5,650
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,745,935

Re: Tactics for making a doctor do a silicone test please!

It's a complete nightmare isn't it! I've found form a doctors report that there is only one test available in the uk concerning silicone, so I'm I'm going to tell the doctore the code of this when I see her.

Why does this have to be so difficult. As if we haven't already got enough to deal with! I wish I had some answers for you! There must be a place someone that will do it for you. I have become so suspicious of the medical profession that I don't believe they tell the truth about anything much!

I think that this test must be available, but that they are protecting themselves! Verging on paranoia I know, but it's not paranoia if it's the truth. Good lucki and don't give up! One day this thing will come out. It will probably be very cleverly covered up and the Mirena will just disapear off the market.

Anyway, I'm praying that I don't scream at My neurologist. That wouldn't be a good move! He'll deffinately think I'm mad then!

love Clare x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)