CureZone   Log On   Join
Tactics for making a doctor do a silicone test please!

clarebear Views: 6,811
Published: 13 y

Tactics for making a doctor do a silicone test please!

Hello all,

I am seeing my gp this week and plan to ask her for my silicone levels to be tested. I am quite concerne3d that she will refuse and I need to be able to convince her of it. Am also seeing my neurologist tis week, who it has to be said this the most patronising and arrogant person I have ever met! I want to hit him.

I there anyone in the uk, anywhere who has been able to get this done and how did you approach it. My current situation as that my MRI and previous blood tests have come back with nothing significant. I have a nerve test coming up.

My main aim is just to know what has been left in my blood and then to treat it appropriately! At the risk of sounding crazy to my gp, I want some anwers! Just need to work out how I can get round her!

Have printed up sections of this site, iformation on silicone toxicity (particularly related to Norplant) and all symptoms of poisoning. I want her to read these and then tell me it's just the internet and it should be taken with a pinch of salt, when I have most of the hideous symtoms!

Anyway ladies, any tactics would be much appreciated!

Happy new Year and may it be a better one for us all!

Clare xx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)