CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Synthetic Vitamin C

Views: 11,738
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,742,338

Re: Synthetic Vitamin C

some people, maybe a lot of people, do suffer from long term Antibiotic use. but not everybody does. that is why i asked.

you are aware that certain Antibiotics can facilitate the conversion of mercury into methylmercury. now this can definitely f##$ up your flora.

i personally don't think the cause of serious life-altering dysbiosis is as simple as overuse of Antibiotics . if this were the case then megadosing of probiotics would solve the problem, but this does not always work for people.

if your problem in particular is just overuse of Antibiotics in the past then it should be relatively easy to correct, but i assume your condition has not been so easy to correct?

you can look into prebiotics like chicory and inulin, colostrum, s. boulardi, lacto-fermented veggies, scd yogurt, (totally disgusting, but effective -- fecal implant), maybe internal clays if you heave heavy metals.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.108 sec, (1)