CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How To Use Vitamin C Correctly

PJ Views: 58,922
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,736,809

Re: How To Use Vitamin C Correctly

Wow that is some great information you provided. Thanks for the write up. I was unfamiliar with dehydroascorbic acid. Sounds interesting.

Just during this current outbreaks I took upwards of 15g of Vit C (in divided doses) before getting any digestive distress. It is of my understanding that during these times that are stressful for your immune system the body's needs of Vitamin C increases.

Also with some tips from earthclinic I have been applying a vitamin C "Paste" directly on the lesions. I usually open 2 - 1mg capsules of ascorbic acid with about 2 drops of water. Mixing in a little sodium bicarbonate lowers the acidity and sting a little but doesn't seem to remove too much effectiveness. In the last batch I also added just a drop or two of DMSO as well to improve the depth of adsorption. Upon the first application all of the little red "heads" had turned white. I try to do this once or twice a day and leave it on for at least an hour.

The next thing I am experimenting with is dissolve some vit c in pure water. currently 1 gram with about 1/4 ounce of water. I filter out the insolvables like magnesium stearate with a coffee filter. I then usually mix this 1:1 with DMSO and apply this throughout the day. Using this mixture when caught early I have prevented an outbreak from busting open. The healing process was much quicker too.

Last thing I am looking into is high dose IV Vitamin C. However, recent research is showing that liposomal Vit C may be just as good. I just ordered 30 packets of a popular liposomal vit c and it should be arriving soon. I am hoping it works as well as it is hyped.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)