CureZone   Log On   Join
Sinus problems, been taking oil of oregano for 8 days so far

CGally81 Views: 25,660
Published: 14 y

Sinus problems, been taking oil of oregano for 8 days so far

I'm on the anti-candida diet, strict with no Sugar allowed, lots of protein sources, etc. I've been on it for weeks now, maybe a month (not sure yet). I also take probiotics every morning, and have been for months, and Candizyme at night, which I've been doing for over a month.

But a little over a week ago, I decided to buy oil of oregano, since it's said to be the best antifungal by far, and one you can safely take for 6 weeks before you need to stop for 2, supposedly. At least, candida is said to not easily build up resistance to it.

Anyway, 3 days ago, when going to take my Candizyme, I did what I always do and opened the capsules into the cup of water, since I can't swallow capsules and instead drink the enzymes down. Well, as I went to drink them down, my sinuses seem to have a reaction of some sort, as if I was somehow sensitive to the smell of the enzymes (and I'm pretty sure they barely have a smell).

The next night, that didn't happen.

Yesterday, I took oil of oregano twice rather than once, and I went to take my enzymes. I had a significantly LOWER reaction to the smell, rather slight. But later that night, I felt a slight sinus headache, and I've been feeling a very mild sinus headache today.

What is going on? I've had candida die-off before, and I know candida can cause sinus problems as well as sensitivities to smells (which I've had to only a small handful of smells, and to varying random degrees, too. Like sometimes it's more powerful and sometimes barely there). I also know die-off can be similar to candida's actual problems.

So, is this a new die-off symptom, and a sign oil of oregano is doing its job well? Should I reduce my intake to once a day (I take 3 drops in water) instead of twice for now? Or is this a reaction to oil of oregano? Ironically, oil of oregano is said to help people deal with sinus problems. Is this a reaction before things get better? Has anyone else experienced this?

Any help would be very much appreicated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)