CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida- The Silent Epidemic

JAZZIE Views: 7,394
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,738,566

Re: Candida- The Silent Epidemic

Hello,

I am so glad if I can inspire you to go on.. I truely feel you can all get well... I feel that a lot of you are not eating enough good nutrition for fear of feeding the Candida.. but you need this to give your body strength to fight it.. without great foods... you are just spinning your wheels.. for your bodies cannot fight without the tools to do so.

I never use chemicals unless it is the last resort.. I have had operations when younger and had not choice in the matter... but really not good for the body..
so no.. never used anything but natural herbs and oils and Olive leaf ext.. My father lived to be 98 years old and he NEVER took Chemicals.. not even to get a tooth pulled ! (OUCH.. I am not that brave )

I found that these things killed Candida.. found them slowly with researching what I wanted to use.. and at first did not know about the O.L.E.. so for the first year only used these things that candida cannot get around... cannot mutate and get away from.. they eat the outer cell walls of the Candida.. it kicks the Beast butt..
and we did not relize that there were things that we were already taking that were natural anti bacterials. we were taking them for other reasons.. you do not need to rotate these oils... or herbs.. Candida cannot mutate around them from what I have read.. and most of these things we still use.. you know in cooking and ect.. they are so good for you in just a every day way...

Lemon grass
Thyme
Grapefruit seed ext
Coconut .. oil.. milk .. cream..
Colostrum ( and nutrition)
xylitol if you can take it..
and
we take.. MSM start slow work up to 8,000 mg..

we took these oils STRONG !! .. we started with one drop of 3 types of oils and worked our way up to 4 drops each.. and rotated each and every month..always keeping the lemon grass as one.. as at that time it was the only thing beside the coconut oil at first that I knew could eat the outer wall and not let it mutate.. and sprinkled thyme on all our foods.... mixed with our Costco herb mix even tho' it had it in it.. made it stronger.

Take lots of Probotics.. do not go cheep on that ok? Every where I have read it says you need to repopulates you gutt with good flora....
We took 10 a day.. seperating them into different times.

Chlorella to increase the gut flora by 4 X

Keep the nutrition high..
Eat lots and LOTS of Steamed veg.s as much as you can hold.. you know veg (and or meat) soups..
lots of stir frys.. omelettes.. you may find some on here that will help.. you may have to tweek them and leave out the cheese.. some will be able to eat the cheese like.. colby.. or mozzarella. Monterey jack ( we never did use these.. for at the time we never saw anything that said we could..
.. but they will still be good... help you imagine your own maybe ??

we stayed away from corn, peas, (and sweet potatoes at first )you know the veg's they tell Diabetics not to eat or eat very very little of for Sugar content.

http://www.mrbreakfast.com/recipe_collection.asp?subcategoryid=1

One half to 3/4 cup of brown or black rice to keep your energy up.
and yes, I know that people are frightened to eat brown or black rice.. how are they to keep up their energy..it has so many important nutritants in it.

but you can not get away from having Sugar in your blood.. you have it even if you just drink water.. so you get die off no matter what you do.. ok? but die off is a good thing.. that means candida is DYING !! Thank goodness!

This is important... for ANYONE .. Eat at least 2 Tablespoons of essential fatty acids. Your body needs that much to keep you going.. and healthy !! I eat this all the time never gain nor lose weight !! it is a balancer.. ( and also keeps you from getting contipated... )

You know like olive oil, grapeseed oil.. sesame oil ( which is a natural antibacterial in itself.. I like to mix the grapeseed and the sesame oil.. the dark golden on..not the dark one.. the dark has the most nutrition if you like the taste.. I just personally favor the dark golden one.)

Oxbile for digestion
chia seeds for digestion and nutrition
and any other super food you can find.

check out the site our history and what we did.. ok..

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1711230#i

And yes, we went with the diet that said, keep our body 70 % Alkaline.. but it worked for us.. we kept the paper strip on the toaster and checked every am when we got up to see what it said.

then after a year.. of these types of fighting the Beast.. We found Olive leaf ext.. and that did the rest of the job.. they said, that you would experiance die off when first taking it.. so we started on the weaker Olive leaf that is 100 % took 10 a day.. then went on later to taking the stronger one.. with the 20% Oleuropein extract ~~ but I beleive we were doing so well we never noticed it... just felt like the same old treatment going on.. and 6 months later.. all was well.. We are doing great.. !!!

But we were very strict.. not that one in a great while.. we would not fall off for a treat of ice cream ( our weakness. I could not make it. ) but that was few and very far between.. you have to be very strong.. that is why I made the things with the Xylitol.. it helped us stay on the diet.. you do not feel like you are being diet that restricts you so much.. very important mental thing !! and it killed the candida..

We had our boughts of Diarrhea.. and expecially my husband has he had it the worst.. but hay !! we just said.. great more Candida flushing out of our bodies.. yea !! you have to go through this to rid your system of the Beast.. and hay better then being constipated huh ??

I could see my husbands mind coming back after the first 4- 6 months on the oils and herbs.. and each month he just got better and better !! you do not know how much of a load it takes off a person to have your husbands mind come back to normal !! Not having to watch him every min for you never know what he will do.. really not fun !

So my dear that is what we did.. Basically...

and everyone needs to remember.. when you break a bone.. that part of your leg is weak.. that is the way it is with Candida... it has weakened your system... never never never go back to your old habits of eating junk.. or you will be right back in the old curezone.. saying what has hit me ?? You are the walking wounded from now on. It will take you years to get strong enough to even think of messing around a lot.. with the wrongh foods.. it is a new way of life for us all.. and I feel a better one.. a healthier one.. Not really that far from what I always ate.. but my poor husband has had some major remodeling in that department.. lol !!

they say that Candida " CAN " be a blessing.. because it makes you eat good and healthy...!! no more unhealthy sugar.. and junk.. ok?

Boy, I bet you wish you hadn't gotten me started.. lol !!
I just want to help you all So Much ! I feel your pain.

Good luck, to you and yours.. And..
My wish for New Years is that you will all get well this coming year.. and then you can come on here and help others by saying you got well !!

Jazzie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (4)