CureZone   Log On   Join
Where can I find a doctor who would be willing to order a lab test for me?

ilove80s Views: 2,920
Published: 14 y

Where can I find a doctor who would be willing to order a lab test for me?

Hi,

I am trying to confirm whether or not I have a condition known as pyroluria. A certain laboratory offers a urine test for pyroluria - but a patient can't order it directly, a doctor has to order it on behalf of the patient. I asked one of my conventional doctors if she could order the test - but she refused because - among other things - she had never heard of pyroluria and doubted that it's a legitimate disorder. So I'm looking for a natuopathic-oriented doctor (or really *any* doctor)who would be willing to order this test for me. I was hoping that I could find one who would be willing to order it without all of the "frills", and time/money-consuming extras of appointments, consultations, treatment-plans etc.. Simply-put, I just want to be able to email (or call) a doctor - mention the test that I want - and have him/her order the test. No appointment needed.

Along with the costs of the test - I would be willing to pay a nominal fee for the doctor's time - as long as the fee isn't that expensive. I looking for a doctor who could be trusted to order the correct tests and to forward the results (if necessary) to me.

Anyone know a doctor who could do this for me? You can either respond here, or email me a response if you feel the need. TIA!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)