CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help identifying this bowel movement issue...

MENDOMAID Views: 59,906
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,723,114

Re: Help identifying this bowel movement issue...

Small Tapeworm segments look like white rice in stools. It is easy to become infected with parasites when a person has a dysfunctional digestive system and immunological problems. We get them from pets and almost any other animal, undercooked food, contamination on produce and other places. A regular stool test might see the ova or segments since they are obvious but you may want to have your Dr order a Metametrix stool effects test which is more likely to pick them up and also tests for other harmful organisms and some intestinal problems such as gluten sensitivity. There are both meds and herbs which are effective in killing parasites.

It looks like the stool is partially floating which maybe indicates you are not adsorbing the fats and oils eaten. If you have not been gluten free for very long this may improve as your small intestine heals and as the villi began to grow back and adsorb nutrients again.

The color of the stool is very dark. If this is from the bile you produce it's normal but some celiacs have bleeding in their small intestine so you would be wise to rule that problem out by having a fecal blood test. I had bleeding from my upper intestine for a number of years before I was diagnosed and then for several years after that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)