CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Telman Liver Log - Flush 16 update

telman Views: 3,252
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 171,980

Re: Telman Liver Log - Flush 16 update

Hi

I have used for most of my flushes a standard Hulda Clark recipe, which is available on this link:

//www.curezone.org/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp

Having flushed many times and feeling very relaxed and comfortable with the concept I decided to modify the procedure slightly. On the 16th flush I floowed the following protocol:

I ate normally until lunch at midday and had cup of tea as I normally would at 3.00 pm. At 5.30 pm which would be the normal time that I would eat my evening meal I drank 5 fluid ounces of olive oil and 5 fluid ounces of fresh lemon juice. I made my self warm and comfortable laying on my back on the floor watching some TV for 30 minutes and then carried on per usual. At 8.00 pm I had some slight indigestion so I took 1tsp of Andrew’s liver salts in a cup of warm water. At 10.30 pm I got ready for bed and drank another potion of 5 fluid ounces olive oil and 5 fluid ounces fresh lemon juice and lay on my back for 30 minutes. It was a bit difficult to drink this second potion but once it was down it didn’t try to come back up.

Hopes this helps you.

Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)