CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone else used or using HMD? My experiences and questions.

terria Views: 9,846
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,695,240

Re: Anyone else used or using HMD? My experiences and questions.

hello domflanuk.
Thanks for posting your experience with this stuff.
I had my Amalgams removed about 18 months ago and tried HMD 6 months after removal but the side effects were so extreme i had to stop after a couple of days. I was getting the worst brain fog i ever had, along with cold sweats, racing heart and palpitations. Not fun!

Maybe i should have taken smaller doses to begin with (took the full 50 drops) but all i could think of were Cutler's warnings about cilantro moving hg into the brain so i opted for clay baths and general detoxing with the intention of trying ALA in the future.

Anyway i feel loads better now (but definitely still room for improvement) and was thinking it's time to start chelating properly but seeing your post made me think i might try again with the HMD, albeit with lesser doses..

I should probably add i was very sick to begin with, i had 13 Amalgams and an encyclopedia of symptoms. Terrible Acne and dermatitis (which has all but disappeared since removal)mood swings, tiredness, twitching of limbs and convultions in my stomach, terrible anxiety all the time to name a few... i am literally a different person now, i feel like my brain is slowly returning to me, yay! but still have extreme tiredness quite a bit and a few other things.

Anyway, i will have another crack at it and see how it goes. Hope you're still getting better..

Peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)