CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chelation protocol - any comments?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

bm303 Views: 6,364
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,606,360

Re: Chelation protocol - any comments?

Hi all,

I have just had all my fillings removed and am preparing to start my chelation in the next few weeks which i will continue for 3 months as follows:

1. "HMD" supplement 50 drops 3 times daily (cilantro, chlorella and chlorella growth factor).
(Mobilises and excretes mercury - scientifically tested and proved to chelate all heavy metals effectively. Crosses blood brain barrier.)

----Great way to make yourself insanely sick and cause possible permanent neurological damage. I took cilantro and chlorella before learning how to actually chelate properly and dove deep into psychosis and could barely figure out my own name for awhile.

2. Additional chlorella supplement 2x500mg 3 times daily
(Additional support to chelate mercury. recommended by HMD creator.)

----NO NO NO NO. Stop doing random things and look at it scientifically. Chlorella is a sulfur food with ONE THIOL. Chelating agents (DMPS, DMSA, ALA) have TWO thiols. One thiol's move mercury around, two thiols actually remove mercury. Any person who claims anything else needs to go to the library and read up on some basic chemistry.

3. Alpha Lipoic Acid - 100mg 3 times daily
(Additional chelation properties well documented, also recommended by HMD creator. I know Andy Cutler fans will have opinions on Alpha Lipoc Acid and I am introducing it a few weeks into the chelation rather than immediately. Together with HMD it should prove to be a strong chelation combination!)

----Must be taken every 3 hours or expect extreme worsenining(maybe not at first, but it will come). This is coming from someone who nearly killed themselves over a bad chelation protocol and only began to get well recently using Andy Cutler's. 100mg is a huge dose to start with as well.

4. Selenium - 50mg twice daily

5. N-Acetyl Cysteine - 600mg once daily

----If you actually have low glutathione and low cysteine that is the only time this woul be appropriate.

6. Multivitamin & Mineral supplement (high dose Vitamin C)

7. Milk thistle - 175mg 3 times daily
(Liver support)

I will monitor my reactions as i go along and maybe reduce dosages if needed.

Please note I am not majorly mercury toxic, I had 5 Amalgam fillings removed in 2 visits, my main symptoms are candidasis (systemic, in oesophagis, minor patches on skin, and likely causing my acid reflux and post nasal drip which is a daily continuous problem for me) and oral lichen planus (the lichen planus has flared up after both removal sessions but then disappeared after a couple of days which demonstrates that it is linked to my amalgams).

I have done a lot of research to get to this point and I am confident that this will work. I am not going to consider DMSA or DMPS, I am not seriously ill enough for that and I want to avoid the drug route, I am staying natural for this.

----Whether it is a Rx drug or a supplement whatever is the safest and works is what needs to be used. This means no chlorella or cilantro, or other HMD like product. Alpha Lipoic acid is the only chelator necessary as it removes intracellular mercury. It must be taken on the half life(approx every 3 hours) or shouldn't be taken at all. There is no reason whatsoever to not do this. If you do have mercury toxicity and go through with your plans, I am not kidding you will get extremely sick and maybe never recover(or at least until you do it right). Put some Science and logic into it and not just what some random company selling products says. Those who dose randomly get worse, those who dose every half life get better. It's that simple.

If anyone has any advice or comments on this protocol please let me know your thoughts.

----I hope you really reconsider what you are doing before you hurt yourself.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.108 sec, (2)