CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallstones flushed successfully

billybob7788 Views: 2,113
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,714,963

Re: Gallstones flushed successfully

hi

Well I have experienced every reaction to my success ranging from scepticism to plain panic ( my mother almost had her father die from bloacked gall duct ).

I personally think so many people are so conditioned by years of pounding by themedical industry that the very concept of doing anything like a Liver Flush BY YOURSELF and getting results THAT DONT INVOLVED SURGERY is a form of medical HERESY. People dont seem to like to think for themselves. My wife was also very skeptical until I showed her my stones I'd collected from the loo and put them in a glass jar.....

thanks for the point about gluten and stones - I am slightly gluten intolerant so might have to pull the bread back.

How many flushes do people norally do to be stone free and do the stones get bigger with each flush or stay same size but do you get more or less?

I have to say I was praying a lot too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)