CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bloated after eating...Is this a parasite symptom?

Views: 14,266
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,712,520

Re: Bloated after eating...Is this a parasite symptom?

Thanks to everyone for your help. I ordered the Humaworm and after that I'll be doing the liver cleanse. To answer the question that was asked about my weight...I have always been a very thin person, but not sickly. "Light weights" seem to run in my family. I weighed 115 pounds when I got married 9 years ago but lost 15 pounds when I went vegetarian and stopped eating tons of junk food. I certainly was not trying to lose the weight, it just happened naturally from my dramatic diet change. Now, though, when I try to gain the weight back, I just simply can't. I was taking Spirutein and eating tons of carbs for a few months and gained 3 pounds but stopped gaining.

It also seems like I'm hungry almost all the time. Last night for dinner I had a piece of baked fish, 2 banana pancakes (smashed bananas with egg and baking soda baked into a pancake), a bowl of cabbage soup, an artichoke, half a mango, and a tablespoon full of sunbutter and I was STILL hungry! I'm hoping to get some good results from the Humaworm/Liver Cleanse and then start gaining some weight but lose this bloated belly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)