CureZone   Log On   Join
Bloated after eating...Is this a parasite symptom?

Views: 14,251
Published: 14 y

Bloated after eating...Is this a parasite symptom?

I am trying to determine if I have parasites because if I do, I want to order some humaworm ASAP because I've read great reviews on it. Before I do that kind of cleanse, though, I'm trying to figure out if my symptoms are common for having intestinal parasites.

When I wake up in the morning, I often have a nearly flat belly. As I eat each meal during the day, my belly tends to get bigger and it's worse when I eat heavy stuff like butternut squash, almond flour, etc. Sometimes I get gas pain from certain veggies, but for the most part, I don't have discomfort, just a belly that sticks out like I'm a few months pregnant.

Basically I just have a belly that is sticking out but usually no pain, pressure, etc. And, it's not constantly like that, only after I eat but certain foods definitely make it much worse. Is this a symptom of parasites or does my stomach have to be ALWAYS sticking out for that to be a worm symptom?

I also have to strain very hard to pass a BM and I'm frequently tired but I toss and turn most of the night. I can't sleep the night through unless I go to bed so late that I'm literally too exhausted to wake up before morning.

I have been on the SCD diet for about a month with minimal results and I haven't been eating wheat (except very occassionally) for about six months. Prior to that, I was a vegetarian eating TONS of pasta, bread, cereal, etc. I had very little fruit and very little veggies. I should also mention that I only weigh about 100 pounds so this belly I have going is definitely not a "normal" part of me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)