CureZone   Log On   Join
Confusion and worse abounds at Curezone!

LD Di Views: 4,006
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,708,812

Confusion and worse abounds at Curezone!

Hi, Sylvette!

I have had the same experiences that you report here at Curezone, and worse.

Some of my best information is modified by some moderator/moderators after being posted and twisted to say the opposite of what it said originally.

Links are added to information that I have repeatedly said that I disagree with and do NOT want such links added to my posts.

Best thing to do with that situation is to PM the individual who needs help and direct them to another venue for discussion. There are many without the flame-outs, power trips, dishonestly, and utter lack of integrity rife here at CZ from the top on down.

Many CZ posters bleed over form the Debate Forums and are not seeking health for themselves or for others. They are entertaining themselves, or want to gain a following, or perhaps downright malicious. [Could be plant from Big Pharma or others threatened by what is taught here???]

Easy to tell who is who by checking their posting history. "By their fruits you will know them." I always suggest that newbies do this, and look for those who were actually seriously sick and are steadily getting better over the years. That is a valuable health FACT. Much of the rest here is just unsupported, though perhaps very popular, OPINION.

Glad to meet you and find a kindred soul trying to still help others here!!! Feel free to PM me if you like.

Keep seeking, applying, sharing accurate knowledge in order to
Keep seeking abundant life and joy!!!!

NEVER EVER GIVE UP!!!!!

Di

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)