CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Relative saftey of low dose lithium

LD Di Views: 4,273
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,699,766

Re: Relative saftey of low dose lithium

Hi, S!

Yes, ideally it would be best always to be under the supervision of a qualified medical professional who understands the protocol/s we are doing.

In the real [read profoundly imperfect] world in which we live, this is rarely possible for many reasons. Among them:

Lack of access to care if low income. Can be a matter of no access at all, or insurance that limits one to very conventional practitioners. This is the case of many of the most desperately in need of medical assistance.

Lack of qualified professionals. An ignorant one who will not learn with U is WORSE THAN NONE!!!! Sadly, most of them fall in this category, not necessarily because they do not care, but because the current medical system overwhelms them just as it does us.

Human imperfection/laziness: We often do not take enough personal responsibility to learn for ourselves what we need and why if we have an expert to lean on. I, for one, have always done much better on my own.

All that said, there is lots of good FREE publicly available info regarding lithium use and it is OTC. No need for a practitioner.

To avoid the imbalances you mention, I use the Moreless protocol to be sure I have plenty of all the alkaline minerals in easily absorbable forms at an affordable price point. When one does that, one does not have to worry about such imbalances.

Our body is designed to absorb and use what it needs, and unlikely to over-absorb the wrong stuff when the right stuff is available. This has been known for about 3,000 years at least, see quotation below:

I shall laud you [the true God] because in a fear-inspiring way I am wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful, As my soul is very well aware.

Psalm 139:14

May you be richly blessed as you seek abundant life!!!

Di

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.168 sec, (1)