CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anal fissure/possible hemorrhoids

alterfurz Views: 3,824
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,687,304

Re: Anal fissure/possible hemorrhoids

I've suffered from an anal fissure for the past six months, probably from straining due to constipation. I tried every brand of suppository thinking I had internal hemorrhoids. My GP alerted me to the possibility of it being an anal fissure. Unfortunately the muscles of the sphincter were so cramped that he couldn't have a "look-see". I reasoned that a tight a**hole was keeping the fissure from healing and looked to the internet for solutions. Possibilities were a nitroglycerin salve, Botox injections, and an anal dilator. The first two had possible side affects, leaking and headache, so I purchased an anal dilator from Amazon.de (Analdehner). After using it three times daily, I was gradually able to insert it further, and after a week to completely insert it without pain. Each time I had to lube it, then relax and insert it, then clench for 20 seconds, relax a half minute, and repeat twice more. Now, after using it for 10 days, I feel the fissure has closed, and my bowel movements are pain-free. I also take Benefiber or Metamucil daily, avoid fat and meat, take wheatgerm with muesli for breakfast. I can't say how relieved I am.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)