CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doctors attack Cheerleader receiving chelation therapy following Flu Shot

Krispy64 Views: 6,248
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,658,754

Re: Doctors attack Cheerleader receiving chelation therapy following Flu Shot

Gee. I've been an ICU nurse for 30 years. When they told me that I would receive the flu vaccine or basically loose my job, first I got angry, then I arranged to start chelation therapy. There's mercury in a lot of those vaccines. Mercury accumulates in the nervous system and causes all sorts of nasty things. Check out PubMed, the national data base for scientific/medical research. Me, my fear is the Rheumatoid Arthritis and the Alzheimer's, since both will prevent me from working and no one else will be paying my bills.

I think she was right and the doctors were wrong. But, keep in mind that any doctor that does not follow the AMA company line, paid for by drug companies around the world, is likely to lose his license. Doctors are not allowed to prescribe, defend, suggest alternative therapies. If they did so, it would be seen as not upholding their standards of practice. And those standards are based on drugs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.164 sec, (1)