CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doctors attack Cheerleader receiving chelation therapy following Flu Shot

socalgrl Views: 6,646
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,658,754

Re: Doctors attack Cheerleader receiving chelation therapy following Flu Shot

I saw part of that on tv last night. It was horrible the things they were saying about that poor girl and the doctor who tried to help her. Typical of mainstream medicine to attack something that can actually help. What in the hell did mainstream medicine do to HELP her? Nothing. It (flu shot) only brought her to the situation she was in after she had the flu shot.

Of course the mainstream medical docs HAD to speak up and spew their rhetoric about how this was NOT brought on by the flu shot because of Big Pharma and the money these shots/vaccines bring in. What would happen if people woke up and stopped taking prescription drugs and getting vaccinations en masse? They would go out of business.

I remember what they actually asked the doctor, if he had done "studies" on his treatments. Aren't the treatments and results study enough? Mainstream medicine always discounts what alternative therapy can do but tout their own testing on drugs. Testing is done by the same company that manufactures the drug in the first place which is ludicrous. That is like asking an accountant who works for ABC company to do an audit on his own company. It would never be tolerated in the financial sector.

Sorry to go on about this but mainstream medicine and their "antics" get me riled up. It will only be exacerbated by this new Healthcare bill going into effect. People will realize that their care actually WILL be rationed AND cost more. Keep yourself healthy and do your OWN research people. I would NOT rely on (mainstream) medical doctors for my only care especially those that are on Medicare.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)