CureZone   Log On   Join
i believe in curezone

lindclark Views: 2,948
Published: 19 y

i believe in curezone

I just read a post somewhere down the line where someone said that they were a little discouraged at how things have changed through the years on Curezone...I believe the inflection was that it isn't as positive as it once was.

But, let me tell you...I have been on other web sites where there was NO true help. I believe in the direction of Curezone, what it represents, and the people who patronize it. Wow, what neat people, who have helped me so much and have held my hand through a lot now.

And I'm basically a newbie, though I have read Hulda Clark 's three books and therefore was how I found Curezone; in wanting help in progressing with Cleanses, etc. And I found this in Curezone. I know that I am going the right direction even though at this very moment I am a little discouraged as I am having a bad day, not feeling good, my digestion is flared up, and my last cleanse I didn't pass any stones. But, although I am a little down, I realize that I am on the RIGHT journey and I will get there. So, my dilemma...how to open Pandora's box (smile). That big pile of stones that is waiting to get out of my gallbladder is still there. But I have learned so much from each of you. When I need a word of encouragement, so many have been there. Thank you to each of you.

Okay, so the Chinese bitters I know that I need to take...I have them (bought them from Julia), but have a hard time taking them because of the alcohol in them makes my knees weak and my shoulders. I'm wondering if that will pass should I continue to take (or rather should I get started taking them) them OR if I might be able to take them in a glass of water without diluting their effectiveness. I know with Gold Coin Grass I have to take it straight.

I have high candida levels in the body, thus lots of digestive problems, burping, etc. So, I am thinking parasites is the hindrance to me passing stones. I say that because I read what Hulda said about not being able to pass stones unless the parasites are cleared out because they line the bile ducts and hinder stones from passing. But, when I started surfing Curezone, I found that others were doing the flush without the parasite cleanse. So, I joined the club and I've done 8 cleanses, and only ONE was REALLY good in which I felt wonderful afterwards. So, I'm going to do the parasite cleanse and see if that might be the problem. Wow, I thought for sure this last cleanse would glean stones, but nothing.

So, I'm not defeated, just a step backwards. Believe me when I say the success stories of others is my encouragement that I will be there one day.

Thank you all for being in Curezone. Talk to me.

Linda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)