CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Recycling and Reusable Ideas

snooz Views: 1,385
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,695,236

Re: Recycling and Reusable Ideas

Very true about recycled materials Spud. They do carry their own unique energy and history.

Not to long ago, my friend and I went on a holiday and came across very old deserted gold mining towns. These places still have alot of remnants of their exsistence by way of old bricks that were their buildings and a lot of tin and metal items like sardines cans, tobacco tins, horseshoes, door locks, bolts etc. There was also alot of glass.

We brought alot of these items back home as keepsakes and my friend is making a windchime out of these items.

Not only can original materials be recycled for practical uses, they can also be recycled for the heart as well.

Many of these pieces I have, is mounted on my loungeroom shelf, and their energies fill my house and create a new space for the people who lived in this time, keeping their memory alive.

Regards,

Snooz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)