CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: autoimmune disorder?

joleen Views: 14,269
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,625,352

Re: autoimmune disorder?

Hello there im really sorry to hear another sad story,yes i have auto-immune disease i have been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis this was triggered by having the mirena coil,i was a extremely fit and healthy person before the coil,with three months of having the device in my body the pain was immense i could hardly walk,all my joints were swollen the same as you.This went on for a year,eventually i got better but now have to inject a drug called methyltrexate every week.I really need to get as much research and evidence together as possible that the mirena coil causes auto immune disorer,can u do me a favour and reply to this message so we can chat more,also can u write into bayer who supply the mirena coil and tell them exactly about your symptoms or diagnosis,we may be thankful with have done this in the future. x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)