CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: autoimmune disorder?

Llulu Views: 10,509
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,625,352

Re: autoimmune disorder?

Hi everyone,
Makes me sad but almost relieved to read the posts above.

I also had an IUD inserted in 2010. Previously very healthy lifestyle active and never knew whole body joint stiffness or pain. Primarily fatigue has been the most frightening symptom. First big flair up in mid 2012. Following IUD insertion,had painful periods for a while and soreness that went away
It seemed like a great hormone free contraception alternative. Medical tests so far have shown no signs of RA but rheumatologist suggested I might be at risk of chronic fatigue syndrome .
I was never a 'fatigued' person before and do feel like an 'old woman' like someone else posted. Im 36 years old , positive minded ,full of optimism and this fatigue and pain is not going to get the better of me !! My IUD is made by 7 Med Industrie in France and I was prescribed the TT380- short as have not yet had children.
I will contact the company immediately. Something has to be done !
Good luck to everyone who is having similar challenges !!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)