CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dumbing Down Society Part I: Foods, Beverages and Meds

herbalnutritionistcmt Views: 9,779
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,692,438

Re: Dumbing Down Society Part I: Foods, Beverages and Meds

ahh its more than just 1 government of one country its the individuals who make and break the governments of the world. and yes they are dumbing down society I have recently been looking for old information on many subjects on the net.i have found contrary to my uninformed belief that people from the past did not have good education. Well many books even the old fairytales like robinson crusoe etc etc were huge books like 400+ pages i was shocked. My public libary has only one set of herbals in the whole libary(for 2 million people) and not even a good set of herbals. In one of my classes i had a discussion with another guy who was all about research and I mentioned that aids had been cured many years ago and he said he didnt believe me cause it wasnt written in the ama journals. I mentioned to him that all truth is not printed in ama journals because they have a vested intrested in keeping people sick.(not so much as the doctors but those who fund the universitys that provide the so called research that is called "truth" mainly the rockefeller foundation and the carnige foundation) well a few other people started joining in the debate uninvited and I was shouted down. But this is an example of how brainwashed people really are if there is no double blind study proving the validity of any treatment then its quackery. this shows polarization of free thinking and the masters of secular humanism have been successful. Instead of asking questions as to why i was making a so called outragous uninformed statement they were going to lynch me. this is the decade we now live in.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)