CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need advice (urgent)

MENDOMAID Views: 2,544
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,692,076

Re: Need advice (urgent)

Do you have an anal fissure? If you don't want to see a Dr. then it may help to wash thoroughly after bowel movements then sterilize with diluted ethanol (vodka is OK). I would then apply a protective layer around the anus and in the anus with something like olive oil, Antibiotic salve or other herbal salves and keep the area as dry as possible. I would take herbal laxatives, prunes or juice to keep the stool soft. Using an Iodine solution before applying the protection may help.

Recently one person had surgery for anal fissures and wrote that it cured the problem.When I first did Liver Flushes my anus would be sore and very painful during the purge. I used olive oil to coat the anus and inside, too and that reduced the pain so I was was able to stand the purge.

Do your stools float? This would mean that you are not adsorbing fats/oils. The usual cause of this is Celiac Disease (gluten intolerance). If your stools sink then the bad smell is from putafactive bacteria growing on undigested foods. Obviously your bile production or your bile pool in inadequate to emulsify fats/oils when they are released from the stomach and to nutralize the stomach acids so the pancreatic enzymes can work efficiently. It is also likely that the sludge and stones which did not come out have congested the bile system. Most of us with gall stones and sludge have to do repeated Liver Cleanses to get the congestion out. Clark recommends doing them every two weeks until you start getting green bile out on the purge. This allows the bile pool to recover and the stones in the liver bile ducts to travel down to the gall bladder. Inflamation in the small intestine can also partially block the pancreatic and bile ducts as can parasites.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)