CureZone   Log On   Join
I really need help with this problem! PLEASE!!!

bibti77 Views: 22,373
Published: 14 y

I really need help with this problem! PLEASE!!!

Hello, I have had a problem with BV now for aprox. 4 months. It is causing a lot of stress on my new relationship of only 6 months! You can imagine how horrible this could be to go through with someone new. So far he has been patient but lets me know everytime we are intimate that it is a problem that needs to be fixed. I have been looking and looking for a permanent cure but with no such luck. As with a lot of women I have seen the doctor and have used the Antibiotic gels that give a very temporary solution but one that never lasts more than 3 weeks. The problem always returns. I have just now read about using hydrogen peroxide, taking folic acids, putting tea tree oil on a tampon and douching with apple cider vinegar. WOW!! I am more than willing to try ANYTHING to make this go away but I wish more than ever that I could find something that really works. I have hopes for this. PLEASE... if anyone out there knows of a cure that really works and lasts, please help me. I have never felt so down on myself and so unattractive in my life!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)