CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: swollen/enlarged spleen & messenteric lymph nodes X's 1 yr+ where to begin?

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
herbalnutritionistcmt Views: 12,526
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,654,518

Re: swollen/enlarged spleen & messenteric lymph nodes X's 1 yr+ where to begin?

wow yu have allot going on since there is soo much and you are complaining of being tired and you have kidney/spleen/thyroid problems.
I would suggest that you first make things easier for you body in general by replacing your synthetic vitamins with superfood supplement like a spirulina, wheat grass one with no artificial colors sweetners something basic and has perhaps only 10 ingredents. In addition, i dont know why you are taking cod liver oil, but a far healther choice would be flax seed oil(has omega 3 oils). Increase your intake of fresh raw fruit and vegetables. Including fresh squeezed juices by at least 6xs(the 3-4oz) a good little book on juicing by norman walker is a good read and use some of the juices that he suggests for repairing the spleen and kidneys.
TO recover the function of the spleen the glandular herb mullein is needed. I would take a few cups of tea and 3-4 capsules of the herb 3-4x daily to start. You may need more as the amount of herb ingested is based upon weight and condition.
a good herbal adrenal formula with licorice root will help you kidneys.
Continue with a mostly raw vegan food program.
These small changes should improve you enough and give strength to continue on with a more extensive program

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)