If a simple dose of NAC made you have such a severe reaction its likely you have high levels of mercury, or some other kind of heavy metal that needs to be chelated. Do some research about the Andy Cutler protocol and educate yourself.
If the problem was actually redistribution then stop taking NAC and the blood levels should clear within a month (from my personal experience when I had redistribution problems from improper protocol it took me about 3 weeks to feel better-ish after stopping). If I were you I'd find out what the underlying problem is and if its mercury, start the rounds of DMSA immediately via the Andy Cutler protocol. Don't mess around with Chlorella or Cilantro -- if NAC made you feel bad these will make you feel even worse...trust me.