CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Morgellons - The Truth Revealed

angrymorg Views: 11,260
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,341,103

Re: Morgellons - The Truth Revealed

SueKaiser:

How long have you been doing the salt/VitaminC? How much of a difference has it made? I made up a toner with salt and Vitamin C with witch hazel then added a PH enzyme to take it out of high acidity. I've been using it now for about a week and my skin went crazy with the fibers. The photo below is what has come out of just one small patch on my hand. They are poring out of everywhere though and today is the first day I'm not in extreme discomfort.

//www.curezone.org/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/tn-Skin_Fibers.jpg

I also recently have had difficulties with the lizard-like film on my skin and found a link that caught my eye that mentioned taking a teaspoon of maple syrup with Cayenne Pepper and Vitamin C, so I just started that along with zapping for Chilomastix which can infect the hair follicles and can be in food, water, or caused by insect bites. I saw one removed from a woman's skin on "Monsters Within Me" and it looked just like things that I've seen after parasite detoxes and liver cleanses. I also zap for other mites and bacteria that I feel could be infecting my system. There is one called Balantidium Coli Cysts which are hair-like formations and can infect the small/large intestines. It is found in water, food but I'm not sure if these are really what causes the fiber type filaments or if it has mutated, I need access to a good lab for confirmation. Still working on that part of things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)