CureZone   Log On   Join
Dropping stones before I took olive oil.

Views: 11,697
Published: 19 years ago

Dropping stones before I took olive oil.

My blood Sugar was up. I could not eat one drum stick. After the 2nd dose of ES, 30 marble size balls came out. After running to the bathroom a few more times before 10. At 10:15 pm I took the olive oil and went to bed. By morning, I had a headache and felt dehydrated. I drank some grapefruit juice to put moisture back in my body. After eating, fruits later a hamburger. I managed to get the hamburger down without throwing up. My blood Sugar is down. My 2nd and 3rd liver cleanse, resulted in chaff and green stones. I use concord grape juice warm to tone done the ES taste. I buy concord grape in 12 oz bottles and add ES to the drinks now. Instead of olive oil, I find the greasiest hamburger(small hamburger) or KFC(1 drumstick) I can find and goto bed. A few weeks later, every now and then, I feel a slight pain underneath my right rib and assume it is a stone traveling down my gall bladder. I consume some ES and something greasy and the pain dissapates. I do the treatments every 2 weeks or 1 to 2 months. ES can really flush the electrolytes out of the body if one uses too much. I use to sleep almost 10 to 12 hours a day. My liver enyzmes were elevated and could not donate plasma anymore.

I have used the treatment on my father. The medical system has spent $400,000 on his medical care. A Liver Flush took him off insulin and the protein levels in his blood is climbing. His edema is disappearing. He has end stage renal failure, osteomyelitis, discitis, vascular problems, internal defib, triple bypass, and now an amputee. I wrote letters to his doctors to check him for gallstones, but they ignored me. I suspect he may have kidney stones, but that will be confirmed later. The number of painpills he needs has dropped.

One must really know how to use ES to make it work on their system. I wanted to to ES on my father, but I had to wait until he left the hospital so he could handle the dehydration effects of ES.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (1)