CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what on the earth causes those ew huge blue veins under eyes

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Views: 60,241
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,682,012

Re: what on the earth causes those ew huge blue veins under eyes

what frikkin clay? where am i gonna get that specific shiz clay? it will be too damn troublesome to get it plus i dont have that stupid money for no more ecsotic "miracle" stuff anyways phhh..besides duude i have veins not your regular dark circles, which btw I personally think shouldnt be 1.something to worry about anyways, or 2.something that hard to get rid of, i have the veins! blue, big, daamn noticable VEINS, as if i took dark blue copic and drew circle shaped cracks around eyes, only that if I'd really do that I'd do that in a more cool and artsy looking way, not the lame way my stoupid body likes to do things!

HOWEVER!! some coinscidence but I just remembered I bought some blue clay recently because it was recomended for me for some other shiat I have, will it be any difference if I use it instead of that benton thing clay? I mean clay is clay is clay anyways, so whatever no?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)