CureZone   Log On   Join
OK, OK, no Bull....your Rule...

moderator5A5 Views: 9,550
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,672,904

OK, OK, no Bull....your Rule...

So tell me dear Sarah,...I need your exclusive opinion here:        

It just so happens I have become totally addicted to Black Seed Oil - Oh yes, I look forward to getting up in the morning 'cuz that's when I head downstairs to my first-thing-in-the-morning fix of Whole Foods Sesame crackers with a very thin spread of organic butter and a quater dropperful of Black Seed oil per cracker.  I eat a few of these before a large mug of green tea with roasted rice and that's breakfast.  Oh, the heavenly thrills, I tell ya!  The toasty sesame cracker with the black seed is absolute bliss, for me that is.  Anyway, come night time right before bed, I indulge in another 3 or 4 of my little morsels of joy and head off to bed with a very happy tummy.  Yeah, I know there are nay sayers who say you shouldn't have anything to eat right before bed, but I'm not listening to their advice because my habit is greater than their wisdom. (Yes, I know, I'm bad).

Now, here's the situation.  I am running out of Black Seed Oil, (gasp) and if I skimp a little I'll have enough for another week, no more.  I need to repurchase, but after reading your post I hesitate before re-ordering from the same company, gosh, and I don't even know if they swear by their product!!!!!  Anyway, I use Envirotech International 100% pure, cold pressed, Blessed Sunnah oil.  How is that?  What do you think of the Mountain Rose?  Halaleveryday Black Seed Oil?  I know that you mentioned a company in the UK, but I don't think I could afford the extra shipping, it's hard enough coming up with the money for local stuff...and I'm sure you know what I mean, jelly bean. :-P

So since only your opinion counts, I figure I'd be wise to ask you before laying out that little slice of my stipend on a new order of oil.  So whattaya say sistah, which oil is best?

Wink Wink

5A5♥

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)