CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ok, question for u collegekid

collegkid Views: 2,489
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 167,339

Re: ok, question for u collegekid

nutrients are primarily absorbed through the small intestine yes and most of our intestinal disease and dysbiosis usually resides there but many minerals are absorbed in the large intestine too and there is also a delicate balance of good to bad bacteria in the colon too.. the idea is u have to keep the colon clean so the small intestine can dump into it therefore creating less toxicity in the small intestine and less of a chance for a environment which bad microbes can live ,, a colonic doesnt get into the small intestine but allows for it and other organs which have backed up toxins to dump into a now clean colon so the waste continues to flow out of u,, by the way anything in or colon can be transported through ur body and store somewhere else making u feel pretty sick,, there are vessels and a portal vein which distributes blood from and to the colon which can carry toxins out to ur blood making u feel crappy ,hahaha,, thats why so many people get colonics and feel better immediately (cause the toxins are released) but then some feel so sick during and shortly after the treatments for a small period of time, it can be absorbed ,, the key to any health program in restoring health is having i believe a clean colon first and foremost so all organs can dump into it,, and if ur doing a enema or colonics regularly u can make a huge difference,, everyone may think they are clea but trust me unless u have done prolonged fasting with juices or some other fasts combined with colon cleansing techniques and herbs/ preparations , you arent,,

hope that helped , ask anything ud like,, i wanna help as many as i can in this forum

dafutureND

matt

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)