CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: oil and lemon create stone

prettysoulful Views: 4,488
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 167,072

Re: oil and lemon create stone

Hmmm, I would like to read the research you refer to regarding the people who flush stones then have several more show up on xrays. Where can I locate that information? You do realize that the it is very unlikely for cholesterol stones to show up on an xray, and there would have to be thousands in the liver to produce such a result. Also, the individuals here who have actually been treated for gallbladder problems with verified calcified stones, have seen a visible decrease in the number of stones verified by xray. Also, I have always had perfect cholesterol levels, but on my first flush a few weeks ago, I released over 200 cholesterol stones, while during my last flush with the same amount of oil, I had only chaff.

I can not explain all of these issues, but I would like to hear how your oil-less flush goes. Personally, I'd like to find a successful ES-less flush. Still planning to try that apple juice one mentioned earlier. Also, on that point, the person who told us about the apple juice flush, did not use any ES and had several stones come out during the flush. And come to think of it, I have never used lemon juice in my flushes. Is it just lemon juice that makes the stones or any juice?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)