CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jim Humbles FAQ about MMS #2 - Normal MMS Protocol

okie918 Views: 5,582
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,344,576

Re: Jim Humbles FAQ about MMS #2 - Normal MMS Protocol

Tom....

How about sharing your qualifications to critique Jim Humbles protocol. To take it a step further how about disclosing where you attended college, your major fields of interest, degrees obtained, and your overall grade point average. Also any professional credentials in the scientific field would be in order. There are members of this group including myself that may or may not think you are qualified to critique Jim Humbles opinions on the use of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and Miracle-Mineral-Supplement 2. This will depend on your response.

I asked for this same information on another site and you refused to respond. If you refuse to disclose your qualifications again I, for one, will ignore any of your opinions of and advice in the use of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement 1 and MMS2. Perhaps there are others in the group with the same mind set.

Okie918

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)