CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cleansing - Anger, depression?

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

hmariewv Views: 4,937
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,064,740

Re: Cleansing - Anger, depression?

I cant see where these attacks are good. Its a terrible thing when it happens and I am so confused and crying and thinking in ways that are not right. It takes over my body and I shake and feel like I'm going crazy. How can this be good? I was fine mentally before this and wonder what is this doing to my brain and body. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement has a FDA warning that came out a few days ago. Now I cry all the time and dont feel safe to be alone. If you would see these attacks its awful! They wanted to me to go to a crisis center , I've never experienced anything like this before. It has really messed my mind up. Plus I have a severe overgrowth of candida. I thought the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement was suppose to help that. I hate for anyone else to go thru this and not know what was causing it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)