CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cleansing - Anger, depression?

hopinso Views: 5,974
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,064,701

Re: Cleansing - Anger, depression?

It is hard to make positive changes when your body and mind are screaming at you dredging up old thoughts and emotions. I assume from your first post that you have a lot of past issues to work through. I won't pry, because it really does not matter whether I know or not.
I will tell you I was raised in an emotionally, verbally and occasionally physically abusive home environment. I reached adulthood with my self esteem dragging behind me in tatters. It took years of hard work to reach a point where I felt fairly good about myself and my circumstances. Then, in a matter of months it seemed like everything collapsed. A promising relationship ended when I was dumped for someone younger and prettier, then my health failed and I was put on all kinds of medication including an anti-depressant, a drug that can rob you of your soul if you allow it. Less than a year later I seriously injured my back. I had to give up a job I loved, was out of work, lost all my savings and was destitute. I had recovered about 80-85% from that injury, thanks in a large part to Curezone, found another job and was beginning to start to hope and trust again when a car accident re-injured my back and I lost the ability to walk. I can still work and drive, but am in constant pain. I struggle to not fall back on the old feeling of being not good enough, worthless and a loser. Sometimes I have to withdraw from Curezone for a few days or weeks because of the negativity here.
I am telling you this part of my story because I want you to realize that there are a lot of people here who are hurting, who need to get rid of a lot of emotional garbage, and who must fight to remain on level ground. Cleansing can and does bring back a lot of bad feelings, just like it also brings back old aches and pains from old physical injuries. However, I believe that it is only through getting rid of the old toxic emotions, and toxins from our bodies that we can begin to reach the point where we can reclaim our lives. There are no shortcuts or easy answers. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement can help get rid of the pathogens that are making you ill and toxic, cleanses and flushes will help you get rid of the residue left behind in organs and tissues. A good diet and healthy lifestyle will allow you to put the past behind you, at least to the point you can deal with it. It takes time and effort to cleanse our bodies and our minds, but the rewards at the end are worth all the aches, pains and tears we experience along the way. Take care of yourself, things will get better if you want that bad enough. If I did not hold on to that thought, my life would not be worth living. Healing takes time, but healing is possible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)