CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bowels are marble like/pellet size and can't fix

MENDOMAID Views: 22,409
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,660,363

Re: Bowels are marble like/pellet size and can't fix

Do these hard small pieces of stool float? Are they dark brown or lighter in color? Do you see some mucus coming out attached to the pieces of stool?

I have had small hard stools occasionally during my life and it was hard sometimes to get those small hard pieces out. Usually I had been stressed and or ill and probably was dehydrated and just drinking water did not help. The basic problem was that I had undiagnosed gluten sensitivity (Celiac Disease) and was having an autoimmune reaction in my small intestine. So I would suggest you do an Elimination Diet to rule out any foods which might be causing inflamation and congestion in the gut.

It may help to do several magnesium purges then take magnesium capsules daily, I use 300 mg Calciu oxide. I found that taking turmeric (see online info) helped. I also eat prunes or drink prune juice several times a day. For fiber (mixed with food) I use oat bran but other people use rice bran or hemp seed meal. For a while cook all your food until your gut processes the food better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)