CureZone   Log On   Join
MMS, mold & chemical sensitivity & Lyme Disease

FunnyGirl85 Views: 12,011
Published: 14 y

MMS, mold & chemical sensitivity & Lyme Disease

Hello, all. I'm 25 and found out last year that I've had Lyme since age 8. I developed severe multiple chemical sensitivity about a yr. after having my wisdom teeth removed (age 20), so the subject of cavitations has come up. Anyway, I'm now so severely chemically sensitive that I can't be in my folks' house, but have no income & no other place to go. I'm reacting horribly to mold &/or mycotoxins in our window air conditioners; it's now all throughout the house. I tried to sleep outside in the yard, but the house windows are left open at nite, mold escapes & wreaks havoc. Basically the smallest exposure to this mold is causing damage to my nervous system, damage that's not going away. Feels like somebody's up in my brain just hitting a delete button, so I'm losing vision, circulation & motor coordination in some areas. The impact of the mold/mycotoxins is almost instantaneous. My folks tried turning the ACs off for 2 weeks; I still couldn't go in the house; same issues.

I took my 1st drop of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement yesterday & slept a bit better, but didn't notice much else. My question is, what can Miracle-Mineral-Supplement do for my mold & mycotoxin issue, for example, can anyone send me research verifying that it kills mold & mycotoxins? What, if anything, does it to do mold and mycotoxins? Will I be able to more effectively eliminate the mycotoxins if I take the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement with DMSO? And should I even bother, if cavitations are repeatedly dosing me with toxins anyway? Sorry for all the questions; just so lost & desperate. Nowhere to go, & where I live, it's going to get cold in less than a month! I can't just up and move to Arizona or NM, like all my MCS friends are recommending. I need to make myself UN-sensitive to this mold/mycotoxin stuff, which doesn't seem to be bothering anyone else in my house. Advice, anyone?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)