CureZone   Log On   Join
Cholecystitis and 1 cm spot on my liver likely hemangioma.

aur Views: 5,772
Published: 19 y

Cholecystitis and 1 cm spot on my liver likely hemangioma.

Hello,
Since i was young (Im 35 now) every time i eat oils (heated oils mainly) I would spit them up, I still have this problem but now Im learning why. Does anyone have this condition?
I have had left shoulder arm pain for a year, and began liver -gall cleansing and have had good results with all four within the last few months passing soft stones and a lot of chaff. After each cleanse my arm and back pain would decrease for awhile then return again. I also have a 4 cm cyst in my left breast. Because of my increased pain in the liver gall area i decide to get a sonogram finding I have cholecystis and a 1 cm spot on my liver likely hemangioma. I do believe in this cleansing and would like to heal all my ailments. How often can I cleanse with cholecystitis? ? I would like to do it very often to heal? but what Is best?
Namaste.......Aur

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.051 sec, (1)