CureZone   Log On   Join
candida diet

butterflygirl Views: 5,471
Published: 14 years ago

candida diet

Hi all curezone people,
after weeks of reading different forum posts on candida, it's cure and all the varying opinions on what to eat, anti-fungals and probiotics to take. Along with the information on colon cleansing and Liver Flushing - I'M CONFUSED!!!
I've got candida overgrowth and for the last 2 weeks have been trying to combat it. I've cut out all sugars etc and

am taking the following;
aloe vera juice
acidophillus + lactobacillum whatsitsname
zinc
oregano oil
capryllic acid
biotin
mag phos
blackcurrant seed oil
synthetic vitamin B
milk thistle
pau d'arco tea

I've been for a colonic last week and am now discovering the importance of a liver cleanse along with the potential benefits of eating saurkraut and fruit.

I must say I'm bewildered by all the differing opinions and formulas. success stories and people who seem to have been doing all of this stuff for years and getting nowhere! I just want to know that I'm doing the right things but the more I read - the more confusing it all becomes. I've been feeling really depressed tearful and tired in the last week and just feel rather hopeless about finding a single pathway of self treatment to shift this dreaded yeast.

Can anyone shed any clarity on the best way forwards?

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (1)