CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Liver spots,aging spots,sunspots

Telman Views: 23,994
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,650,407

Re: Liver spots,aging spots,sunspots

There are three basic types of brown blemishes that worry people; there are many more but these are the common three:

//www.curezone.org/upload/liver_flush/telman/Spots.jpg

They appear more as we get older and some of them may be parasite based. Many of the creams that claim to lighten these spots contain solvents and it is these solvents that are absorbed through the skin, and have the capability to dissolve parasite egg cases, allowing them to hatch and complete their life-cycle rather than being passed out of the body.

I made an industrial strength zapper from a strobe light and a coil. I treated 3 of these spots on my shoulder and neck and within weeks they had dried up and fallen off leaving clear skin underneath. I had another one this year and two weeks after zapping it had gone also. I still have some liver spots and a mole that have been unaffected by zapping.

I do not believe that liver-flushing will eliminate these spots.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)