CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Advice....Is okay for a 21 yr old college female to go out with a 37 yr old man...Or should I stay in my own age group..

Views: 4,771
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,450,939

Re: Need Advice....Is okay for a 21 yr old college female to go out with a 37 yr old man...Or should I stay in my own age group..

DON'T- Take it from someone- "that girl" - ten years later. Not one that dabled in the pond of "older men," but one that has watched certain types of men that seemed to seek out my friends and I. To play on the reply I agree very much with above- There really are some men that are always looking for that "young thing" and that is most likely what he's wanting. It's obvious observing men from a view outside of it-outside of being so young-(but still young) and it is even more clear that some men simply seek out younger women. In my early twenties it was not for me for the reason that it seemed "off." I wonder if to you it seems "off" and that is why you are wanting an answer.

And like the other post, about a woman's friend, meeting her older husband at a world-of-difference age and stage.
And that woman married a different man than this man seems to be. There's a stigma at times associated with men wanting younger-young ladies- the "barely legal but 21-22ish sounds better" then a man meeting a woman that has really come to her age as a steady, secure, real woman. It is not to say you are not, but you are coming into your own during one of the most fabulous times in your life. Love it and being blunt, don't waist a day or your character on him. I say this because of the hesitation you seemed to have personaly with him too.

I'm sure there are wonderful men that brake exceptions, however, most likely he is one that seeks out a younger girl.It sounds from you like his character is not one you seemed to be thrilled with anyway. You will be a different woman in 10 years, and if an older man finds you then you may not have this worry or concern about dating this man.

You are a legal adult, and it is your choice. It's hard to leave it at that. You seem to be wanting an answer. Just don't. an easy answer that following through with on will feel good and empowering. Best wishes to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.240 sec, (1)