CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida/Leaky Gut connection to histamine?

Mordz Views: 16,858
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,645,671

Re: Candida/Leaky Gut connection to histamine?

I know what you mean by eyes watering easily... Mine seem to burn a lot, especially after a meal. This helped me diagnose myself with hypoglycemia. I believe I also have elevated levels of histamine in my body just like you. You should look into trying raw apple cider vinegar. Bragg's ACV is the best on the market. You can pick one up at GNC if you live near one. or buy from vitacost.com

http://www.vitacost.com/Bragg-Organic-Raw-Apple-Cider-Vinegar

Now the good stuff. apple cider vinegar is useful for a shit ton of ailments. Its especially good for allergies so I hear. When I take this stuff with meals my eyes no longer burn and water easily, i have more energy and stamina, my focus concentration is incredibly higher. Candida hates vinegar also. But dont count on it to wipe out the candida. It is also an anti histamine. one explanation of why you might have high levels of histamine is because of poor digestion.. Food may be putrefying in your gut and the bad bacteria will be releasing histamine in the process. Taking apple cider vinegar will lower histamine levels directly, but it will also strengthen digestion causing less histamine to be produced and also kill the bad bacteria in your gut.

Another product that might be useful is MSM powder. Cross check msm powder with allergies and see what you can find.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)