Re: Dr. Masaru Emoto's Healing Prayer for the Gulf

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
chirontherainbowbridge Views: 6,286
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,638,506

Re: Dr. Masaru Emoto's Healing Prayer for the Gulf

Nice, Zoe!!!! It's *Ho'oponopono-based. So happy to see it here. (I hope you and the bird are well.) My experience is that it is profoundly healing--and extends naturally.
And then too, we are mainly water ourselves, resonating within a vase we call the body, which makes us beleive we are sparate from the ocean. :-) Our direction is UP and out, (and everywhere) like the stems and blooms of flowers, and their leaves.

We DO need to do this--to focus love; let's not mix up our ordinary ego-level thinking of blame and opinion with our deep concern. This is a GOOD prayer. It's how I've been focussing, tears notwithstanding. I don't actually even feel any anger, although I can see plenty of wrong-doing.
We are all suffering in this -- some now, or later.

But it's tempting to fall into grief and hopelessness. Vibrating woundedness. I would suggest those who feel very sensitized to the sufferings of the many might want to take Bach flower remedies, for grief or shock. Perhaps rescue remedy. Perhaps walnut, for adjusting to 'change'. Or holly, for the way anger can grow thorns. Maybe even Ignatia--which is homeopathic for the way grief can settle deeply over the being--Even old grief, say, from other catastrophic scenarios. Ignatia can help heal that, and liberate energy for action of a loving sort.

This catastrophe will resonate with others, and so all are connected thereby; and all can be extended love and light, regardless of 'when'. And appreciation >>> I think that's the quality that the prayer is so good at expanding. Appreciation is in short supply these days if it's all wasted by being turned toward non-appreciation (of BP, of ourselves, or whomever.)

Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)