CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Also...Re: Barefooting

niteblume Views: 2,928
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,640,982

Re: Also...Re: Barefooting

Jo,
Willow and Uny are right. I have had insomnia all my life. The barefooting has helped to make me sleepy BUT I have intestinal problems that will keep me awake in spite of my head being about to drop. Sometimes I can sleep in spite of the horrible feeling in my gut after I have barefooted for 15 minutes or more. Something else that helps is to get sunlight in your eyes. The benefits of the sun will come through your eyelids but not through glasses or contact lens. You can research 'John Ott' to learn about that. Melatonin has also helped me, but I don't think someone that young is supposed to use it.

Another thing I want to mention is that...when I was younger (premenopausal) I noticed that there was one day a month that I had normal drowsiness. It was during my period. Since then I remember reading that serotonin has a connection with hormones. I mentioned this because you might have noticed the same thing and that might help you to figure it out...or someone else reading this might know something.

I should probably be taking some of the adrenal tincture. I was tested and my cortisol was high. But I want to do some cleansing first and see what that does.

Hope this helps.

NB

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)